Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Comedy Central Videos


Jon Stewart makes me laugh. Stephen Colbert makes me blow chocolate milk through my nose.

Colbert just honored Madison by mentioning our diapered renegade monkey--you know, the one biting drunk college students on State Street--on one of his shows. As many of you know, I retired my television at the end of May. Even if I did turn it on, I have no cable so I wouldn't see squat, much less diapered monkeys biting drunk college students. I simply can't afford that level of entertainment.

Luckily for me, someone alerted me to Comedy Central's website, which contains a plethora of video clips you are allowed to watch for free--unlike the free ones on YouTube, which will get you in big trouble, Mister! (See Viacom International, Inc. lawsuit)

Now, I am not going to waste valuable time here explaining to those of you in the slow lane why watching video clips on my computer is not the same thing as watching TV. You are obviously not going to get it, anyway.

Could someone please pass me the chips?

Comedy Central Videos

[Disclaimer: Monkey pictured above is not the alleged criminally-minded monkey alluded to in this story.]

No comments: