Friday, June 25, 2010

I know I need a laugh...

Since I brought down at least 1360 people who viewed my video montage of the Gulf disaster, I've been hard at work trying to mop up all the tears.

Dave Grohl, former drummer for Nirvana, lead singer for the Foo Fighters, and current drummer for Them Crooked Vultures, recently completed a side project for Slash. He played drums on a track called "Watch This." I hesitate to call it an instrumental because Slash's guitar sings throughout, but there are no vocals. (On the CD you do hear Dave say "Watch this!" at the very beginning.)

There are a few cameos in the video since Dave horses around with everyone he meets, so see how many you can identify. If you miss Slash, you just haven't been paying attention lately.



Go watch it again. I know you missed a few.

No comments: