Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I love my father more than words can say, more than videos can show, more than music can express. He is an eternal optimist with a goofy sense of humor that never ceases to make me scratch my head and wonder if he really knew what he just said.


I love you, Dad.



The Eighties. Did that go without saying?



Posing back in Renaissance Times in 2009/1599?


Best picture after the jump:




I don't know what I love most about this classic 70's shot: Dad's "work" uniform, the orange atmosphere, my striped pants, or the dead mosquito squashed by the scanner.

1 comment:

Where's Jimbo? said...

A goofy sense of humor? Whatever could you mean? I do think maybe the mosquito might be the highlight of that picture...I was a little worried what was after the jump when you said the best pic was yet to come...lol. Thanks for all the kind words honey...I love you too...very much!!!