Saturday, July 3, 2010

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

Announcing the Grand Opening of

NANCY'S LAWN CHAIR EMPORIUM!!!



After driving thru town tonight to see what was happenin' before the annual parade tomorrow, I saw 100's of new and slightly-used lawn chairs of ALL TYPES AND SIZES lining the parade route. As soon as everyone's asleep tonight, I'll be making a pass (or a few) with my Beetle and the SALE STARTS TOMORROW B4 THE PARADE!!
I will also have a FULL collection of blankets available for you to stay warm this winter!!

DOORS OPEN AT 9 A.M.!!! DON'T MISS OUT!!!

Come early--the best ones will go FAST!

2 comments:

Where's Jimbo? said...

Love it! I put dibs on the bright fuschia one in the front!

Nancy Dietrich said...

I'm afraid you have to act faster than that. That one was snapped up by a horsey friend in CA within minutes of the post. ;o)