Monday, February 16, 2009

My International Valentine


Exclusive picture of Clive's personalized Valentine's Day card to me. I can't publish the inside of the card, for obvious reasons.


Apparently, Clive obsessed for weeks over what to get me for the holiday. That is so like him.

And what does he decide on? A fantastic thriller in which he has lots of close-ups and no romantic entanglements with his all-too-tempting costar, Naomi Watts-her-face. How thoughtful was that?

So... Just a quick and personal thank you to Clive for making this weekend so very special. Though he wanted to spend the weekend exclusively with yours truly, he was also gracious enough to give me time to lavish a little extra attention on my girls, Soda and Ginger, as well as my boys, Julian and Jack. Clive knows no man stands between a woman and her horses, regardless the bottomless intensity of his eyes, or the perfect cut of his linen suit.

And that's just what makes him the perfect date.


That, and he's always packing a hot piece.


And for all those critics who say the man never smiles... Clive lightened up pretty damn quick when he saw me in the press corps last week.

No comments: