Friday, February 13, 2009

Every V.D. needs a little Sin



I take mine with Clive Owen, a warm chocolate cake, and a little sin. Sin City.


Gail: [to the Oldtown Girls] We'll fight the cops, the mob, and anybody else who tries to move in on us. We'll go to war.
Dwight: Don't be stupid, Gail. Get me a car.
Gail: Who do you think you are? You got what you wanted out of us.
[Gail puts the gun to his face]
Gail: You got what you wanted out of me.
Dwight: If I don't make it back, you can have your war.
[Dwight and Gail kiss]
Dwight: [To himself, while kissing Gail] She almost yanks my head clean off, shoving my mouth into hers so hard it hurts. An explosion that blasts away the dull, gray years between the now and that one fiery night when she was mine.
Dwight: [to Miho] Get me a hardtop with a decent engine and make sure it's got a big trunk.
Dwight: [To Gail] I'll always love ya, baby.
Gail: [To herself] Always and never.

Dwight: [To himself] It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying, sometimes it means killing a whole lot of people.

No comments: