Friday, December 28, 2007

Where's Jimbo?


My dad, Jim, as Homer the Friendly Lion back around 1973. My sister, Sarah, is the redhead (she's still trouble) and I'm wearing the nifty striped pants. I especially appreciate the squashed mosquito on the lion's head that gave her life for this photo scan.

I have recently learned that blogging is contagious, and my father, Jim, has caught the bug. Had I known he was at risk, I would have taken more precautions.

He travels quite a bit for his work as a graphic artist, designing backdrops and oh so much more for high schools and winterguards across the country. (Hmm, seems like all warm locales right now. Coincidence? I think not.) He has started a blog entitled Where's Jimbo for friends and family to track his whereabouts. He always has something up to make you laugh, or wonder if he is, in fact, insane, so it's worth a visit.

Personally, I think he's just looking for a way to rub in the fact that it's not snowing where he is.


The family back in 1974. We all still look this strange.

3 comments:

Where's Jimbo? said...

Thanks for the unsolicited plug for my blog Nancy.
See, I do check in to yours as well. Glad you selected a couple of my best pics for your article. See, I haven't changed a bit over the years in the Homer pic (although you and Sarah have grown alot).

Dad

Kurt W said...

Oh my god, who is "Muffy"? Poor Sarah, who gave her the name of Muffy?

Nancy Dietrich said...

I believe our mother is the source, but I'll have to check. Sarah always hated it!!