Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This... is Nirvana Foo Fighters

We have waited, listening to Echoes and Silence, with Patience and Grace. Today was our reward. A beautiful, stirring and diversely musical offering from the Foo Fighters fills my soul tonight and it makes me feel, if only for a fleeting moment, complete and satisfied.

What would life be without this gift? How cold, how empty, how meaningless. How grateful I am.

Dancing in my 87 year-old kitchen to 12 hour-old music, inhaling the sweet soothing smell of chocolate rising in the oven, I am happy.



[Damn right, there's more.]

Do yourself a favor. Try this album. If there are not at least three songs on here that move you or someone you love beyond words, I will personally buy it back from you.

Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace.

No comments: