Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Don't Need No Stinkin' Cake

All I need is Myles Kennedy for my birthday, and Cornell friend Denise Fitz delivered with this fan video she found. It was made by Danish Superfan Sascha Andersen who, I suspect, has met Myles Kennedy more than his poor wife has ;)



Thanks, Sascha!!



It opens with my favorite moment from the 2009 Amsterdam show, shots of him playing Travelin' Riverside Blues, Hallelujah, and playing something shirtless (I sort of blacked out). Shows his fan devotion and inherent geekiness, and even his course of forgetting his own lyrics, God bless him. Lucky for him, with his voice and looks, we don't care what the hell he's singing, as long as he is.

So happy fucking birthday to me. A toast to Myles Kennedy, who makes rockin' 45 a whole helluva lot easier.

Go watch it again. I won't tell anyone.

No comments: