Friday, October 1, 2010

JUSTICE


Ginger and Dickens react to the good news.... (Okay, not really--file photo)

Just talked to Officer Schultz, the local officer who knows the animal laws the best. He started to talk about them and said--I think I should tell you this first: THE HUSBAND IS MOVING THE ROTTWEILER TO A NEW CITY THIS WEEKEND. Break out the champagne!!! I would have kissed the officer had he stopped by this morning (when I saw him taking my signs down.) Lucky for him... ;)

And this officer and I will meet with the sheriff next week to discuss changing the existing laws. I feel as though a 1000 pound weight has been lifted from my chest--seriously.

More to follow, but I am SO RELIEVED. Wife also paid the vet bill last night.

Can't wait to start working on new regulations with Officer Schultz and the Sheriff.


Bon Voyage, "Burbin."

1 comment:

Where's Jimbo? said...

that is fantastic news! congratulations!