Monday, September 6, 2010

Wait for it, Myles and Slash fans!


Sister sarah, left, our man Myles Kennedy, and me. Thanks to Mike from security for taking the pic! You rock!

I WILL write up last night's show as soon as my head stops spinning and my heart stops racing. Nothing in the world beats being front and center at a concert where the artists are so fucking kind, humble and accessible. Sexy doesn't hurt, either. ;)

And to the nice guy from Green Bay I met waiting in line for our CD's--I forgot your name (classic) but would enjoy hearing from you. Jump in on Twitter or e-mail me at ndietrich66@yahoo.com.

Myles and Slash fans are great! Such an extended family... Best rocking AND best-behaved pit I've ever been in. Nice rocking out with adults and well-behaved kids! Made it all the more enjoyable, if that's even possible!



It's coming, I promise!

No comments: