Thursday, July 16, 2009

Obama Administration Approves Logging In Largest U.S. Rain Forest

WTF?!

Maybe he's just clear-cutting the Tongass National Forest to build a picturesque chapel for same-sex weddings... oh, no, that's not it. Or to re-instate all the hard-working gay service members that have been discharged... oh, that's not it, either.

I think about the only thing Obama's done right so far this term is NOT sleep with any interns. But frankly, I suspect that's because they're so pissed off at all his broken promises.

At this rate I'm about ready to vote for Palin simply for the entertainment value. We can just sit and watch her shoot down all the moose left homeless when the Tongass trees fall...



I know, I'm so hard on him. He's probably building a nice little getaway for Ahmadinejad since he's had such a stressful month...

No comments: