Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Chris!


First time meeting the boys, October 3, Seattle, WA. Paramount Theatre. Photo by Yoni, tour manager, using a disposable camera from Angela (tallest). And who got me back there? Tosh! (To my left) Which only leaves Cornell's #1 fan, Laurie, who introduced me to Chris' wife Vicky. Permanent memories of a dream come true.

Thank you, Chris, for breathing life into us when we need it the most. Your music is always there for us, and your fans will always be there for you. Hope you had a great day off with the family.

This is Chris Cornell live on the back patio at the X107.5 Xtreme Rock Radio studios in Las Vegas, NV on April 6, 2007. It's called "No Such Thing."



And here is an amazing cover of Led Zeppelin's "Thank You." It's Steph's favorite and now one of mine, too. I'll be requesting it next time...



Shaking my hand April 17, 2009 at the Milwaukee concert while telling Sarah and me that he loves us in front of the whole venue. Dude made me cry.

No comments: