Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Trying to keep a happy face...



Jack the four-legged punching bag is continuing to recover. He is also turning back into his usual feisty self, getting increasingly more difficult to medicate. I'm now sneaking his meds into sweet feed, which means that withing a week he'll be about the same girth size as Julian.

Ginger and Soda with some damn cat

Ginger Ale, 5 y.o. pit bull extraordinaire, whom I adopted after losing my little Siamese because I felt I needed to have a TOUGH-AS-NAILS pet, continues to fall apart at the seams. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. She is down to three legs at the moment, after a bad landing from a failed launch at a spiteful squirrel. I am getting so used to lifting her 78 pounds I may get a lame English Mastiff next time--just for a little more challenge.

At times like these I find it extremely important to laugh.

Thank you, Tina Fey!

Honestly, I don't know what I would do without the priceless comedy coming out of this election. I actually wanted to kiss the photographer who got this shot after the last debate. Keep 'em coming, elite media!

McCain reveals some serious electoral ass envy

1 comment:

Phase 1 said...

That picture is amazing haha. It definitely kept my face happy...so thanks!