Monday, August 29, 2011

Teaser for Carnival of Madness/Rockstock IV August 27, 2011


Sarah, Myles Kennedy, and me, late Saturday night

Last Saturday night, Sarah, myself and two new friends (Nate and Katie) had the unexpected and delightful opportunity to spend a great deal of time backstage talking to Alter Bridge--primarily Myles and his wife Selena.

It has been hard to sort out everything that happened that day so that I might write it down, but I have finally begun the process. I may have said I was a writer, but I never said I was fast. It's a story that deserves full justice, and I intend to do my best to ensure that it gets it.

Short version? It was the best night of my life.

More to come... Pictures and some main details on FB and Twitter so far...


Wait for it...

No comments: