Friday, February 29, 2008

Wait for it...


Yeah, that's me. Thank God they got my good side.

It's not easy to wrap your mind around three consecutive Foo Fighters concerts and write a legible and entertaining review. 1500 miles and 5 days after embarking on this trip, I am still falling asleep at my work station and having trouble hearing anything over the ringing in my ears.

I am not complaining--though to the casual observer is certainly does look that way. I am merely letting my legions of fans (both of you) know that I am working on my review(s) and will have them posted soon--ideally before Dave's next tour.

I did have time to see that my sign Cheeseheads Love the FF made it on to the Detroit Black Box. As if I didn't have enough problems with fame already. Is that the phone ringing again? (Since the band and techs all hated the Leather & Lace side, that picture, taken by their photog when I was on the front rail in Chicago, didn't make the cut.)

As the immortal Bette Midler says: "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

Dave flipping off the front rail on behalf of the acoustic stage in Minneapolis, 2-27-08

No comments: